Printed t shirt - Tengo labia como cancha | Unisex
- Regular price
- $31.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $31.00 USD
- Unit price
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• This garment comes in a unisex size. For women, we suggest you buy this item one size smaller than usual to fit you well.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for all purchases in any means of payment accepted in the store.
- Garment changes are accepted, but we do not refund money at the moment. More info.
- Discount code for @SoyPeruana.pe valid to October 9, 2021. Applies with code.
- Gift Card: The customer will receive in their email a code to which the amount of the gift card will be assigned, which they must use at the time of purchase by adding the code in the section: discount code. More info.
- The treat, from today until October 31, our entire store with an automatic 10% discount.
20 % de descuento para nuestros seguidores usando código solo para colección Halloween Criollo. Monto mínimo de compra USD 31.00. Para todos. Un uso por cliente. Activo desde hoy hasta el 12 oct. 23:59pm.
- Deadline for your order to have a greater probability of delivery on October 31, Tuesday, October 12. Only for the USA & Spain.
- Only for subscribers 15% discount by code sent to your email in collections: t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, crop tops, tank tops, and Halloween Criollo collection. Activo a partir de 6 oct. hasta el 31 oct.
- NOTE: We are experiencing a 3 business day delay in producing t-shirts.
Please note that unisex sizes tend to be slightly larger or less tight. For women, it is recommended to buy one size less than what they usually wear. That is, if you are a woman size M, in the unisex size you are size S.
In PeruvianMood we work under the concept of print on demand, so we need between 2 and 7 business days to produce your order and between 3 and 5 business days to deliver. 97% of the time you will get your order in 12 business days for the USA and 20 business days rest of the world*. For more info, click here
All orders placed online Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) before 2PM PST will begin processing that day and ship within 48 hours, pending item availability and credit card verification. Orders placed after 2PM PST will begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on Friday after 2PM PST will begin processing the following Monday. Transit times do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Order processing cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by item availability and payment verification.
Order deadlines are our suggested dates by which you must place orders to receive them in time for Christmastime.
Shipping times holidays
Remember that for holidays, we may have delays in delivery times. Please take appropriate precautions before purchasing.
Place your orders before the indicated deadline to have a better chance of receiving them before December 25 *!
* Always on important dates or holidays there is saturation of orders so delivery times may be delayed.
* Remember, all delivery times are estimated times, there may be delays.
We do not offer Saturday delivery. Orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses and PO Boxes will ship out via USPS Priority Mail.
* Due to Covid-19, some countries have restrictions. We recommend reviewing these topics before generating the purchase.
Tracking your order
Upon completion of your order, you will receive a shipment confirmation email, which will include a link that will direct you to updated tracking information.
We use USPS for all international deliveries. Rates are calculated based on destination and weight of package. All additional taxes, customs and import duties levied by the client’s local government are the responsibility of the client.