Peruanita Bonita - Peruvian Tank Top
- Regular price
- $40.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $40.00 USD
- Unit price
• 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Fabric is laundered to reduce shrinkage
• Raw edge seams
• Blank product sourced from Haiti or Nicaragua
Guía de tallas
|Longitud (inches)||25 ⅞||26 ½||27 ⅛||27 ¾||28 ⅜|
|Anchura (inches)||15||16||17||18||19 ½|
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for all purchases in any means of payment accepted in the store.
- Exchanges are accepted only for factory failure, but we do not refund money at the moment. More info.
- Gift Card: The customer will receive in their email a code to which the amount of the gift card will be assigned, which they must use at the time of purchase by adding the code in the section: discount code. More info.
- For more information on our promotions or current uses of the code, visit Deadlines & Promos.
Please note that unisex sizes tend to be slightly larger or less tight. For women, it is recommended to buy one size less than what they usually wear. That is, if you are a woman size M, in the unisex size you are size S.
In PeruvianMood we work under the concept of print on demand, so we need between 2 and 7 business days to produce your order and between 3 and 5 business days to deliver. You will get your order in 12 business days for the USA & Spain and 20 business days rest of the world*. For more info, click here*
All orders placed online Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) before 2PM PST will begin processing that day and ship within 48 hours, pending item availability and credit card verification. Orders placed after 2PM PST will begin processing the next business day. Orders placed on Friday after 2PM PST will begin processing the following Monday. Transit times do not include Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Order processing cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by item availability and payment verification.
Order deadlines are our suggested dates by which you must place orders to receive them in time for Christmastime.
Shipping times holidays
Remember that for holidays, we may have delays in delivery times. Please take appropriate precautions before purchasing.
Place your orders before the indicated deadline to have a better chance of receiving them before December 25 *!
* Always on important dates or holidays there is saturation of orders, so delivery times may be delayed.
* Remember, all delivery times are estimated times, there may be delays.
We do not offer Saturday delivery. Orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses and PO Boxes will ship out via USPS Priority Mail.
* Due to Covid-19, some countries have restrictions. We recommend reviewing these topics before generating the purchase.
Restricciones para envíos a varias regiones de España
Temporalmente, hemos tenido que restringir los envíos a Canarias, Baleares, Ceuta y Melilla.
A pesar de que la entrada de mercancías a estas comunidades y ciudades autónomas se rige por el marco europeo, los envíos a estos destinos requieren documentación aduanera adicional. Actualmente, nuestros transportistas no están facilitando esta documentación, lo que ocasiona que los envíos sean devueltos a nuestras instalaciones.
Para evitar que tus pedidos tengan que ser devueltos, hemos suspendido temporalmente el envío de pedidos a las regiones afectadas. Cualquier pedido con destino a una dirección cuyo código postal comience por 07, 35, 38, 51 o 52 será rechazado.
Esta es una solución temporal y estamos trabajando con nuestros transportistas para resolver este problema y reanudar los envíos a todas las regiones de España lo antes posible. Te mantendremos informado tan pronto como se resuelva el problema.
Tracking your order
Upon completion of your order, you will receive a shipment confirmation email, which will include a link that will direct you to updated tracking information. (If apply)
We use USPS for all international deliveries. Rates are calculated based on destination and weight of package. All additional taxes, customs and import duties levied by the client’s local government are the responsibility of the client.